Irving, TX, Estados Unidos de América
The Solutions Engineer provides technical support through the entire life cycle of a product or solution sale. S/he will support the technical selling process, development, testing, and implementation of a solution. The emphasis will be on the technical application with some responsibility in learning new manufacturing processes and directly supporting the sales process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Technical sales:
- Identify and/or understand manufacturing challenges in key markets/verticals where a Hexagon solution can offer unique value.
- Assist regional sales team and other IS team members by developing solutions to customer needs.
- Champion and support the adoption of new solutions within all departments in Hexagon.
- Clearly communicate to internal and external customers the value proposition and benefits of Hexagon’s products for complex manufacturing applications, and for Hexagon as a strategic partner.
- Provide product demonstrations when possible of our hardware and software solutions.
- Prepare detailed technical specifications and scopes of work for quotations
- Project management and exectution:
- Provide project support in conjunction with other Hexagon departments with little to no guidance to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Support the Applications organization as necessary to complete metrology analysis and system final metrology testing and programming
- Travel up to 70%, primarily domestic
- B.S. in Engineering or business-related technical discipline, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 5 + years of experience in metrology, manufacturing engineering, quality engineering or similar environment
- Proficiency in software programming, with an emphasis on PC-DMIS, QUINDOS, Spatial Analyzer, CoreView, Robotic simulation packages (EZ Robotics), and 3D modeling packages (Solidworks).
- Solid knowledge of 3D CAD
- High-level knowledge of GD&T
- High-level knowledge of GR&R methods and Statistical Process Control
- Experience effectively communicating complex solutions to customers
- Proficiency with MS office programs and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be highly self-sufficient with strong internal motivation for achieving team goals
- Manufacturing process experience a plus
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are making a quality difference in our world!
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”