Madisonville, KY, Estados Unidos de América
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a Service Technician for the Madisonville, Kentucky region.
We will provide classroom and hands-on training to enable you to install and service a variety of Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM), machine tools and accessories. Our factory-trained Service Technicians represent the very best of Hexagon! Our customer rely on their professionalism and technical expertise to install and service a variety of Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM), machine tools and accessories.
As a leading metrology and manufacturing solution specialist, Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence helps industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. We work with the manufactures to create solutions for the smart factory, where quality drives productivity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the installation and machine maintenance, which includes the diagnosis, repairs, certifications and re-calibration of various machines at the customer sites, to conform to factory specifications and accuracy standards.
- Performs service calls at customer sites to correct problems involving company products, diagnoses and corrects the problem, and performs related duties to customer satisfaction.
- Provides technical support to other service representatives and customers.
- Ensures prompt preparation and completion of services and expense reporting related to assigned duties.
- Provides the highest customer satisfaction while representing Hexagon in a professional manner.
- The design, documentation, testing, creation, or modification of computer programs related to machine operating systems.
- Mechanical duties include assembly , disassembly, leveling, diagnosis, and repair of mechanical issues on automated equipment.
- Electrical duties include diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of control systems.
- Supports organizational policies related to safety and environmental protection.
- Supports and participates in continuous improvement activities that positively affect safety, the environment, quality, reliability and productivity.
Background and Skills Required:
- Associates Degree preferred or equivalent combination of technical courses and experience.
- Mechanical, electrical, computer, and software experience.
- Must be a self-motivated, highly detailed-oriented and organized
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
- Lifting of up to 75lbs
- Must be able to travel up top 50%
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are living the latest technology and making a quality difference in our world!
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off
At this time we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ►M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant.
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”