California, CA, Estados Unidos de América
interpersonal and communications skill.
As the Service Coordinator you will provide administrative support to the Regional Service Manager the Field Service Engineers. You will assist the Regional Service Manager with scheduling and organizing field service personnel and provide customer support and processing a variety of paperwork.
- Interact directly with customers and sales representatives on a variety of service related issues.
- Assist Regional Service Manager in scheduling service calls as required.
- Monitor installation time for overage of standard install hours.
- Assist Regional Service Manager in creating technical service quotes for customers.
- Assist Field Service Technicians with scheduling on site services and shipment of parts and service equipment.
- Coordinates with other internal departments on service issues: Purchase Orders, Invoicing, Credits.
- Assist Regional Service Manager with ad hoc projects.
- Supports organizational policies related to safety and environmental protection.
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills- MS Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”