Sales Engineer - Productivity Specialist
Elgin, IL, Estados Unidos de América
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a Sales Engineer for our Elgin, Illinois location.
As the Productivity Specialist, you will help to identify products that will optimize a machine's performance and operation, and recommend the latest technology to fill new needs while supporting our customers’ continuous improvement goals. You will be selling components to existing users of our equipment to help them realize gains in the productivity and profitability from their capital equipment now and in the future.
- Achieving unit and revenue targets for Aftermarket products in the specific territory
- As the software product champion, selling and interaction with other Hexagon-owned companies
- Promoting new software products, driving software-centric sales and Applications Engineering services
- Assuring customer satisfaction
- Fostering long-term relationships with key customers
- Using Salesforce.com as the primary Customer Relationship Management tool
- Maintaining relationships with internal departments
- Assisting with developing sales strategies and tactics for various products
- Monitoring the local market, customer trends, and industry development
- Supporting various distribution channels in the geographic area
- Bachelors' Degree or equivalent with technical training
- 3 year of sales experience in an industrial environment
- Metrology background and aptitude
- Ability to understand and demonstrate various software packages
- Salesforce.com experience
- Willingness to travel up to 75%
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”