Oceanside, CA, Estados Unidos de América
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a Production Planner for our Oceanside, California location.
As a Production Planner you will plan and prepare production schedules for manufacturing of commercial products. Scheduling and coordinating the flow of work within or between departments of the manufacturing plant.
- Reviews Production Manager Orders to establish priorities of specific customer orders, revises schedule according to work order specifications, established priorities, and availability of workers, parts, and equipment.
- Demonstrates ability to interpret drawing and Engineering BOM data to create Facility Masters in LC/TC
- Interprets engineering change Orders
- Confers with Operations Manager to report progress of work
- Release shop orders based on Cognos/LX to inventory clerks
- Prepare reports by compiling and summarizing production data
- Coordinate with internal departments such as, Manufacturing, Engineering, and Sales, regarding any issues or concerns
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent of education and work experience
- Minimum of 2 years materials planning and scheduling in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with LX, Production Manager, Cognos, Team Center, and Excel
- Team Player
- Ability to left up to 40lbs
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
11 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”