Wixom, MI, Estados Unidos de América
As the Office Coordinator you will provide front line customer support services to customers, guests, and students visiting the Novi location.
- Provides administrative, database, and clerical support to ensure the efficient operation of the Novi location
- Checks and distributes mail packages, documents and various correspondence
- Sorts, files, and maintains filing systems
- Prepares and sends outgoing correspondence for existing customers and vendors
- Updates and maintains contact list for all group located in the Novi location
- Update and verify data in Salesforce.com at the direction of the Inside Sales Manager
- Back up and assist Insides Sales Representatives and Training Coordinators
- Complies routine reports using data from various sources including Salesforce.com
- Answers routine incoming calls and efficiently connect them to individuals and departments
- Acts as the liaison for various departments within the Novi location
- Coordinates weekly lunch for Training classes
- Assist with event planning activity
- Orders supplies
- Minimum of three years of Office or Customer Relations experience
- Associate degree preferred or combination of education and experience
- Proficient with MS Office products, Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Accurate data entry skills
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and office concepts
- Must be available to start the day at 7:45am
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are living the latest technology and making a quality difference in our world!
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ►M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant.
Gracias a una red de centros de servicio locales, a plantas de producción y a operaciones comerciales por los cinco continentes, estamos moldeando un cambio inteligente en la fabricación para construir un mundo en el que la calidad impulse la productividad. Para obtener más información, visite HexagonMI.com.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence forma parte de Hexagon (Bolsa de Estocolmo: HEXA B; hexagon.com), un proveedor líder internacional de tecnologías de la información que impulsa mejoras en la calidad y la productividad a través de aplicaciones para empresas geoespaciales e industriales.