Digital Marketing Campaign Specialist
Elgin, IL, Estados Unidos de América
As a leading metrology and manufacturing solution specialist, Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence helps industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. We work with manufacturers to create solutions for the smart factory, where quality drives productivity.
As the Digital Marketing Campaign Specialist, you will plan, design, build, execute and measure online engagement programs that capture interest, engage interested prospects, and convert engagement into actionable information for inside sales teams.
- This role will work closely with product marketing managers, global marketing and regional marketing teams globally to gather requirements, develop and review campaigns with internal stakeholders during the design and execution phase, and review ongoing results.
- Integrated Campaigns will be designed and implemented using engagement platforms such as social media, digital advertising, and offline touchpoints combined with marketing automation tools such as Pardot and Salesforce.com.
- This key role will have prior experience planning, designing and executing campaigns for B2B customers, preferably for products that are major investments with a long sales cycle and multiple persons on the buying committee.
- Prior experience collaborating with an inside business development team and field sales will be extremely helpful, in particular adapting campaign actions to align with sales process.
- Experience working with a decentralized team essential.
- Prior experience with multi-lingual campaigns and translation services helpful.
- Providing overall integrated campaign design and creation including designing acquisition paths, user flows, interaction points. landing pages, integrations between systems and handoff to internal lead management processes.
- Writing and proofreading email and landing page copy that converts interest into action.
- Using builder tools to design HTML emails, pages, and logical process flows.
- Testing and measuring results of campaigns and determining strategies to improve results.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to determine needs, objectives and success criteria.
- Developing a reporting plan, measuring and monitoring running campaigns.
- Providing support and quality control for other teams’ developed programs; willingness to provide support for local teams.
- Participating in regular training to stay up-to-date with latest technologies and trends.
- Travel up to 10% globally for projects.
- Working non-traditional hours on occasion to accommodate global conference call schedules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Marketing discipline
- 3+ years of work experience in a related field
- Proficiency in English is a must
- A keen understanding of how to design complex processes using logical steps
- Strong communication skills and process conceptualization skills
- Skilled using a marketing automation platform
- Innate curiosity and willingness to experiment
- Extremely detail oriented and able to quality check own work
- Basic web design skills
- Persuasive copywriting for technical products
- Experience working with virtual remote teams
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and experience working with global teams.
- Willingness to occasionally travel globally for projects.
- Willing and able to work non-traditional hours on occasion to accommodate global conference call schedules.
- Business to Business (B2B) experience preferred
- Experience with sales development teams preferred
- Prior experience with any commercial marketing automation solution (Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot) preferred
- Experience using a CRM, Salesforce.com preferred
- Experience with digital banner advertising platforms a plus
- Knowledge of account-based marketing platforms such as Terminus or Demandbase a plus
- Digital agency experience a plus
- Basic graphic design skills a plus, but not essential
- Proficiency in additional languages extremely helpful
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are making a quality difference in our world!
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”