Customer Service Representative
Tuscaloosa, AL, Estados Unidos de América
DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN MAKE A GLOBAL IMPACT
The Production Software business of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence develops a wide range of software for the manufacturing industry. Our software and services help streamline the manufacturing processes of businesses in the tooling, production engineering, sheet metal, metal fabrication, stone and woodworking industries. Hexagon products are integral to the success of thousands of companies worldwide, from small to large and across every aspect of the manufacturing spectrum.
To strengthen the team we are looking for a
Customer Service Representative
Position Summary: Based in our Tuscaloosa, AL office location.
- Contact via phone all active Cabinet Vision software SMA customers a minimum of 4 times per year, ensuring they are aware of additional products and services available. Contact via phone All Unsupported non-sunset customers a minimum of 1 time per year.
- Solicit new customers and sell Cabinet Vision products by taking incoming & making outgoing phone calls to Leads/Prospects/Customers in your assigned territory in order to meet/exceed minimum Individual Sales Targets generated by management.
- Work closely with Assigned Territory Partners (Consultants) to provide the best service tocustomers & prospects and to solicit a minimum of 15 product demo opportunities for assigned territory
- Place outgoing and receive incoming customer calls to sell Hexagon products and services, provide assistance with customer inquiries on software products and services, and meet/exceed a minimum individual monthly sales target established by management.
- Work as Hexagon CSR/Dealer team partner providing telemarketing services delivering a minimum of 15 dealer Opportunities per month. Assist each dealer team member as needed to insure the success of our customers and sales channel.
Major Knowledge and Skills
- Takes the initiative to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Follows all policies and procedures.
- Ability to contribute to and actively promote a teamwork environment.
- Communicates effectively to support organization and process change.
- Shows conscientious attention to detail.
- Displays honesty and integrity.
- Displays a professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to learn how to effectively use various software packages.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work activities.
- Ability to maintain a neat and orderly work environment.
- Oral and written communication skills, including the ability to understand oral and written communication; to produce effective oral
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases, we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”