Huntersville, NC, Estados Unidos de América
New River Kinematics (NRK) develops and supports high quality, portable metrology software solutions. Our software, combined with our engineering and spatial relationships expertise, provides comprehensive engineering solutions and helps make our customers' manufacturing processes more accurate, efficient, cost-effective, and ultimately more productive.
As a leading metrology and manufacturing solution specialist, Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence helps industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. We work with manufacturers to create solutions for the smart factory, where quality drives productivity.
As the Applications Engineer you will provide technical sales support for all applications of New River Kinematics (NRK) products encompassing metrology, demonstration, functionality and performance.
- Provide product demonstrations of our software to prospective customers.
- Effectively communicate benefits of NRK’s products for complex metrology applications
- Assist regional sales team, provide product recommendations for customers’ applications
- Consult with customers to determine software requirements.
- Conduct the occasional training class. (usually in groups of 5-8 people)
- Foster participation and relationships with our customers through effective interaction
- Technical Support
- Provide technical support to our customers both onsite and by phone
- Take a challenging issue from problem statement through to resolution and follow-up.
- Assist engineering and marketing groups in product development from inception through release
- Travel up to 60%
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline or Mathematics or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 2 or more years related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be comfortable speaking before small groups.
- Self-starter along with excellent time management.
- Solid knowledge of 3D CAD
- Proficiency with MS Office
- GD&T experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years metrology experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline preferred
- 1 year of experience using SpatialAnaylzer in a production environment preferred
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are making a quality difference in our world!
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”