Senior Manager Business Development
Product Management and Business Development, Reino Unido
Location: This position can be based remotely within Europe
Hexagon’s Metrology and Production Software incorporates a variety of software solutions focusing on manufacturing automation and metrology.
The Senior Manager Business Development acts as Enabler for our regional sales teams to meet their goals and act as link between regional sales activities and our global support structure.
Key areas are:
- Business Development by incorporating a global view on customer needs and aligning the business strategy globally, also spanning different products
- Support to regional sales teams as well as product management and marketing by building synergies and enabling information exchange
- Forecasting and KPI monitoring by actively engaging with regional sales teams to reach their goals
Tasks in more detail:
- Identify new business opportunities, particularly those bridging regions and products, and work with regional teams to convert into revenue generating relationships
- Act as link between regional sales operations and product management as well as product marketing, incl. communicating product requirements, supporting promotion campaigns of product launches etc.
- Define and execute a strategy for growing recurring revenue in close collaboration with regional sales teams and global support/management team
- Visit customers globally to support the sales teams, promote our products and understand customer needs and the needs of the sales channels
- Take ownership of the global forecasting process
- Continuously monitor business forecasting and performance against targets and KPIs, recommending and/or acting when necessary
- Propose global sales and reseller strategies and align with the regional sales teams
- Work with the global events team to organise and lead the Global Reseller Conference
- Support to further organisational processes with an effect to sales structure and product management, e.g. managing Mergers and Acquisitions
- A degree in engineering, manufacturing, business or a related discipline
- Min. 5 years of experience in a Business Development or Sales role on a regional level, incl. experience partnering to sales teams and distributors
- Experience working with or in a manufacturing environment
- Willingness to travel up to 40% worldwide
- Track record of forming strong business relationships within a complex matrix organisation across different account types and regions
- Newly created position in an international high-tech company with a high potential for growth
- Opportunity to shape sales activities globally and bring in own ideas
- Work with a focus on global strategy while staying close to customers and sales teams
- A role encouraging an independent working style and time management
- Remote work / Home based, with the local support structure of the nearest Hexagon office
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.About Hexagon
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.