North Kingstown, RI, Estados Unidos de América
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, a division of Hexagon Metrology, is seeking a Sales Engineer, for our North Kingstown, Rhode Island location.
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
As the Sales Engineer for Portable Measuring Arms systems, you will use your technical and commercial expertise to act consultatively with a variety of customers to develop valuable solutions and foster long-term relationships.
- Create plan to achieve personal sales goals in the designated region and execute effectively to existing and new customers
- Participate in determination of market potential, forecasting, and regional sales strategy
- Provide Accurate weekly and quarterly forecasts to the Commercial Operations Manager and Product Sales Manager
- Follow up on existing leads, as well as aggressively grow business at new customers and in emerging markets
- Perform demonstrations of Hexagon products
- Foster Long term relationships with key customers
- Manage the various distribution channels in your region
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum five years of high volume, complex sales experience
- Mechanical or Industrial equipment background
- Ability to travel up to 40%, domestically
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant