Field Service Engineer
The Field Service Engineer functions include installing, calibrating, diagnosing, repairing and supporting our products, and maintaining a high level of professionalism and work ethic with a strong customer focus to match or exceed our customer expectations. All these functions need to be fulfilled while maintaining compliance with Hexagon’s and our customers’ policies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform the following services on Hexagon products following company procedures:
- Calibrations and Certifications
- Packing and relocations
- Machine surveys and evaluations
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Prepare detailed Service Reports for customers and company.
- Issue Calibration Certificates per Hexagon procedures.
- Follow the company expenses policy and submit expense reports in a timely matter and within the limits established in the company expenses policy.
- Maintain Hexagon work equipment in good working conditions.
- Problem solving
- Maintain a customer focus to ensure customer satisfaction
- Travel 50% outside of city residence and 50% in city of residence surroundings or on company premises
- Technical Degree
- Basic Electric Systems knowledge
- Mechanics Concepts
- Pneumatics Concepts
- Computer Skills
- No physical restrictions
- Customer focused
- Language: Spanish native and 80% English language skills
- Ability to perform manual labor in customer facilities and labs
- Comfortable working in industrial environments and temperature controlled labs
- Ability to carry tools and equipment to different sites
- Ability to lift objects
- Ability to drive vehicle to required locations
- Ability to travel
- Dimensional Metrology knowledge
- CMM equipment experience
- Calibration norms
Gracias a una red de centros de servicio locales, a plantas de producción y a operaciones comerciales por los cinco continentes, estamos moldeando un cambio inteligente en la fabricación para construir un mundo en el que la calidad impulse la productividad. Para obtener más información, visite HexagonMI.com.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence forma parte de Hexagon (Bolsa de Estocolmo: HEXA B; hexagon.com), un proveedor líder internacional de tecnologías de la información que impulsa mejoras en la calidad y la productividad a través de aplicaciones para empresas geoespaciales e industriales.