Assembly and Manufacturing, North Kingstown, RI, Estados Unidos de América
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
The Materials Coordinator will perform duties necessary to maintain accurate inventory records of stock items. Inspect, count, label, and locate items received into stocking locations; pick, inspect, count, label, package, and ship items routed from stocking locations. Load and unload freight from trucks, trailers & containers using a variety of forklifts and pallet jacks. Responsible for quality and quantity of parts distributed.
- Experienced in operating forklifts, both propane and electric reach types, while loading and unloading freight from trucks, trailers & containers in a safe manner.
- Inspect, count, label, and locate items received or distributed from stocking locations.
- Use inventory control software (ERP-LX) to post appropriate inventory transactions using computer keyboard or provide data and source documents for timely data entry by others, in order to maintain accurate inventory records of all items received and distributed from stocking locations.
- Work from verbal instructions, computer screen or written instructions, such as Shop Order pick lists, receiving tickets, Customer order pick lists, and make appropriate written or system entries to complete an assigned task using accepted and approved Material Control processes.
- Pick / Package / Ship parts requested by Service, Customers and parts shipping to any other Hexagon facility. Utilizing source documents such as; Shop Order pick lists, receiving tickets, Customer order pick lists or Mass Transfer sheets the parts are to be picked, packaged and labeled in a manner that ensures inventory accuracy and delivery in undamaged condition. These packages are then delivered to our Traffic team for actual shipment by carriers, such as UPS, Federal Express, DHL and various trucking companies.
- Participation in Hexagon Metrology’s mandated Cycle Count Program to verify accurate inventory data that is subject to periodic audit. Discrepancies will be investigated and reported to the Material Flow Supervisor or other designated individual.
- Distribute office supplies as necessary. Pick up, sort and deliver incoming mail and prepare, process and deliver outgoing mail to the designated area for pick up by USPS.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- High School diploma or equivalency. College and/or APICS courses a plus
- 2+ years related experience
- Experience with inventory control or ERP software (ERP LX or BPCS a plus)
- Understanding of warehouse and inventory control principles
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases, we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”