Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence
division is seeking a Cyber Security Incident Handler
. This position will sit in India (Pune). The working hours will typically starts from 7am/11am and will be on a rotational basis with the need for on-call availability off working hours on need basis.At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
In this role you will contribute to the protection and resiliency of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence. As part of the organization you will report to the Director of Cyber Security.Responsibilities:As part of the incident handling team, you will
- Receive event / incident escalations from triaged detection operations.
- Investigate and analyze the incident escalations; identify the attack chain and attack methods.
- Respond to security events and threats, acting individually and autonomously as well as part of the global and local IT teams to resolve security issues
- Communicate and coordinate as needed with stakeholders and the incident response team for the quick resolution of incidents
- Create thorough reports and documentation of incidents, including root cause analysis and lessons learned
In addition to incident handling, you will have the opportunity to:
Qualifications: The right candidate must have
- Proactively hunt for threats and events, triggering containment and eradication steps where you see fit
- Provide expertise and guidance on the proper setup of prevention, detection and response measures
- Utilize, document and improve incident response playbooks to achieve more efficient incident resolution and recovery
- Conduct research regarding the latest methods, tools, and trends in threats and attacks
- Manage our SIEM and IPS infrastructure and collaborate with the Security Operations Center and vendors for rule definition and finetuning
Toolset: In Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence you will be working with several tools, some of which will be under your operational management.
- Deep understanding of computer, network and web application intrusion methods and attacks.
- Thorough knowledge of incident response techniques, tools and procedures.
- Professional knowledge of operating systems including Linux/Unix and Windows
- Professional knowledge of cloud services such as O365, MS Azure and AWS, and their cloud-native security toolset
- Excellent understanding of networking (including TCP/IP and all major protocols such as DNS, HTTP, SMTP)
- At least three years of experience in a position with similar tasks and activities
Working knowledge and prior experience of QRadar and Darktrace is required. Experience with Fortigate, QualysGuard, ServiceNow, Office 365, InTune, Azure Active Directory, Sophos, Windows Defender, MS Sentinel is not required but advantageousPersonality characteristics:To be successful in this role, the right candidate must have
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Investigative mind, with the ability to correlate information and reach conclusions. A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical thinking; a constant ‘what-if’ mindset.
- A real passion for cyber security and the understanding that for security, constant learning is mandatory
- Ability to work autonomously to analyze data using any methods at hand, such as scripting and / or data set analysis through Excel, databases or any other common form the data may be provided
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence ayuda a fabricantes del sector industrial a desarrollar las tecnologías revolucionarias del presente y los productos que cambiarán la vida del mañana. Como especialista líder de soluciones para la fabricación y metrología, nuestra experiencia en sentir, pensar y actuar, esto es, la recopilación, el análisis y el uso activo de datos de medición, aporta a nuestros clientes la confianza necesaria para incrementar la velocidad de la producción y acelerar la productividad, a la vez que mejoran la calidad de los productos.
Gracias a una red de centros de servicio locales, a plantas de producción y a operaciones comerciales por los cinco continentes, estamos moldeando un cambio inteligente en la fabricación para construir un mundo en el que la calidad impulse la productividad. Para obtener más información, visite HexagonMI.com.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence forma parte de Hexagon
(Bolsa de Estocolmo: HEXA B; hexagon.com), un proveedor líder internacional de tecnologías de la información que impulsa mejoras en la calidad y la productividad a través de aplicaciones para empresas geoespaciales e industriales.