Service and Application Technician
Technical Service and Support,
Location: South Netherlands
The Service Engineer will be responsible for carrying our installations, scheduled and ad hoc servicing of our stationary metrology devices across the Benelux region
The Service Engineer will report to the Service Manager
Tasks in more detail:
- Commissioning of 3D measuring machines: independently installing and connecting a 3D measuring machine in accordance with technical specification
- Carrying out maintenance, repair and calibration work on the measuring device in accordance with regulations
- Analysing functional and metrological errors in 3D measuring machines. These machines consist of mechanical, electronic, pneumatic and control components. This will be done with the help of diagnostic tools (eg software analysis tools) that also take external influences (climate, etc.) into account
- Providing technical training
- Make acceptance reports and detailed service reports (description of errors, diagnoses and measures taken)
- Bachelor in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, or electrical engineering
- Must have an affinity for computer science and an interest in both software and hardware
- Fluent Dutch and English language (French a plus)
- 2-3 years experience in a technical role within an industrial environment would be perfect
- Experience servicing and installing CMMs would be beneficial
- Willingness to travel in Benelux. Approx. 80%.
What we offer:
An excellent opportunity for somebody with 2-3 years experience to take the next step in their career and become a true technical expert. We expect to spend the first 1 year training this person before they can become truly independent. This is the perfect chance to take your development to the next level whilst being fully supported by the business!
Gracias a una red de centros de servicio locales, a plantas de producción y a operaciones comerciales por los cinco continentes, estamos moldeando un cambio inteligente en la fabricación para construir un mundo en el que la calidad impulse la productividad. Para obtener más información, visite HexagonMI.com.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence forma parte de Hexagon (Bolsa de Estocolmo: HEXA B; hexagon.com), un proveedor líder internacional de tecnologías de la información que impulsa mejoras en la calidad y la productividad a través de aplicaciones para empresas geoespaciales e industriales.