Full Stack Developer
Location: Luxembourg or Belgium
The Full Stack Developer will be a part of the MaterialCenter product development team. We are expanding the team to support the growth of its activities and develop new solutions to address customer needs
The Full Stack Developer will report to the Director of Research and Development
Tasks in more detail:
- Software design
- Implementation of proof of concept and validation of the technical stack
- Participate to tech watch and do proposals for new product functionalities or ways to valorize material data
- Review code and perform regular retrospectives
- Help developers build solutions in CI-CD context following Agile methodologies
- Launch and coordinate investigations on production incidents
- Perform some actions at application level in production environment
- Accompany test platforms end users as Level 3 support
- Minimum of 4 years significant experience in development field (Frontend + Backend)
- Proficiency with server-side languages & frameworks such as Java, J2EE, Spring, JPA or Spring Data
- Familiarity with database technology such as Oracle, PostgreSQL & SQL Server
- Familiarity with NoSQL database technology such as MongoDB or ElasticSearch
- Familiarity with test automation (Backend & Frontend side)
- Proficiency with WebServices (REST, SOAP)
- Proficiency with Unix/Dos commands
What we offer:
- A strong team; 50% composed of PhDs, 36% of MS in Engineering.
- Customer result focused with excellent customer support.
- 100% focus on advanced material modeling and ICME (Integrated Computational Material Engineering).
- Flexible and dynamic organization.
- Responsible of two product lines with a global worldwide presence.
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.About Hexagon
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.