Senior Technical Specialist -Metal Forming
Product Management and Business Development,
Senior Technical Specialist – Metal Forming Manufacturing Solutions, India
About Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence :
Hexagon is a global leader working across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, agriculture, safety, and mobility solutions. Hexagon’s technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous - ensuring a scalable, sustainable future. Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence helps manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Globally, 95% of the automobiles, 90% of the aircrafts, 85% of the smartphones have Hexagon technologies in them.
Job Profile :
Provide technical ownership in a team that helps to accelerate the adoption of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence (MI) products and improve customer productivity through effective technical solutions, sales and marketing engagements in the Design, Manufacturing and Quality Analytics space.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Drive Metal forming business for manufacturing technologies in India pacific and ANZ ,Generate business opportunities and drive them to fruition
• Be hands-on with the product usage and conduct successful demonstrations and benchmarks
• Build custom solutions based on metal Forming simulation and associated technologies, as necessary
• Work independently, in association with the Indian and Global Technical teams and with Sales personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of Techno-Commercial activities
• Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including industry practices, key regulations, business drivers, competitive analyses, evolving business needs, etc.
• Responsible for conducting meetings, trainings and tailoring communications to address business needs of existing and potential clients, across India
• Responsible for staying abreast of product roadmap as well as understanding the scenarios, features and functions within each of the products
• Liaison with Product Management, Sales organization and customers to provide feedback about features, gaps, competitive analysis and other related information
• Development of Industry specific and technical whitepapers
• Attendance at conferences and working with Subject Matter Experts, and research to stay on top of changes in business and technology
• Graduate or Postgraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering or related from a reputed institution, with a specialization on Manufacturing Processes and Materials
• Strong understanding and experience in Simulation of Manufacturing processes (specifically Forging, Forming, Rolling, and Welding), using simulation softwares such as Simufact, FTI, Deform, PAM-STAMP, AutoForm, etc.
• Strong understanding metal forming and hands-on CAD/CAM/CAE softwares
• Good Understanding of Metallurgy Science
● 8-12 years of experience in the field of Simulation of Manufacturing Processes, as well as actual Manufacturing
● At least 6 years direct experience in simulation of Manufacturing Processes and associated Metallurgy
● Product customization and knowledge of coding is preferred
● Good knowledge of industry standards, processes and tools
● Demonstrated capability to develop simulation techniques and solutions on manufacturing processes
● Good knowledge of manufacturing techniques, quality control and process improvements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Desired:
• Strong technical aptitude, knowhow, and abilities
• Able to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences
• Good knowledge and understanding of the manufacturing processes, systems and applications
• Ability to understand and capture business requirements, processes, and customer problems
• Ability to comprehend and manage complex environments and business interactions
• Strong work ethic, proactive and problem-solving attitude along with conflict resolution skills
• Excellent interpersonal relationship building and team building skills
• Ability to motivate and influence team members and customers
• Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
• Readiness to travel up to 60% of the working days
• Willingness to travel and work at customer sites and adaptability to stretch workhours during crisis hours
Bengaluru or Pune
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence ayuda a fabricantes del sector industrial a desarrollar las tecnologías revolucionarias del presente y los productos que cambiarán la vida del mañana. Como especialista líder de soluciones para la fabricación y metrología, nuestra experiencia en sentir, pensar y actuar, esto es, la recopilación, el análisis y el uso activo de datos de medición, aporta a nuestros clientes la confianza necesaria para incrementar la velocidad de la producción y acelerar la productividad, a la vez que mejoran la calidad de los productos.
Gracias a una red de centros de servicio locales, a plantas de producción y a operaciones comerciales por los cinco continentes, estamos moldeando un cambio inteligente en la fabricación para construir un mundo en el que la calidad impulse la productividad. Para obtener más información, visite HexagonMI.com.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence forma parte de Hexagon
(Bolsa de Estocolmo: HEXA B; hexagon.com), un proveedor líder internacional de tecnologías de la información que impulsa mejoras en la calidad y la productividad a través de aplicaciones para empresas geoespaciales e industriales.