Intelligent part programming is our speciality
- Do you have inspectors but no programmers?
- Are your new programmers up to speed?
- Do you have a project that is too complex for the capabilities of your current programmer?
- Do you have a “family” of parts that you would like one program to run all of them?
- Are you in product-launch phase and need additional support?
- Do you want a customized interface to run part programs?
- Would you like to apply advanced features of your software? If any of these apply to you, Hexagon Metrology can relieve the burden by creating parts programs for you. From simple stampings to complex aerofoils, we provide measurement solutions where others have failed.
Our specialty capabilities include:
- Custom operator interfaces (including touch-screens)
- Blades, gears and complex geometry
- Interface with automation and customized logic routines
- Vision inspection (PC-DMIS Vision)
- Guided routes for portable inspection on ROMER arms or Leica laser trackers
- Barcode reader device integration
- Customized reports
All of these services can be performed at your facility or ours. We can program offline at our facility, even without a part, ensuring you stay ahead of the competition. Or, we can visit your facility and use your machines for additional customization of your specific needs.This service is available in certain markets only. Please contact your local Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence representative to see what is offered in your area.