About Laser Tracker Systems Laser Tracker Automation Leica Absolute Tracker AT403 Leica Absolute Tracker AT930 Leica Absolute Tracker AT960 Leica Absolute Tracker ATS600 Laser Tracker Probing Solutions Laser Tracker Scanning Solutions Leica T-Mac Accessories for Laser Tracker Systems Software for Laser Tracker Systems
6DoF tracking device for automated applications
Operating specifications and accuracy information, including the maximum range of 30 m (98 ft) correspond to those of Leica T-Probe.
- PowerLock: For the first time in the history of laser trackers, the laser beam moves to the user, not the other way around.
- Special housing for easy installation on machines or robots
- Additional reflector nests for calibration and easy orientation
- Mechanical interface to calibration tool
- Interface for precise tool exchange unit
- Largest operation measurement volume of up to 30 m (98 ft)
- Wider acceptance angle than any comparable system: pitch ±45°, yaw ±45°, roll 360°
- Visual feedback for power on, in-view and in-distance status and for process information
- Acoustic process information feedback
- Insensitive to environmental light
- Point rate output of 1,000 points per second
- Tracking speed > 1 m/s
- 2 sigma length measurement accuracy of 60 μ in a measurement volume of 15 m (49 ft)