Field Service Engineer
Wixom, MI, United States
As the Field Service Technician you will be responsible for the set, testing and installation of manual and robotic White Light Inspection Systems, testing, and configuring of measurement systems and software programs. You will provide technical support, complex troubleshooting, onsite calibrations and service.
Our factory-trained Service Technicians represent the very best of Hexagon! Our customers rely on their professionalism and technical expertise to provide onsite service for installations, diagnostics, repairs, certifications, and calibrations on computer-driven equipment, manual and automated systems.
Background and Skills Required
- Associate’s Degree in Robotics
- 2+ years of job-related experience
- Basic knowledge of Robotic languages, Fanuc, ABB or Kuka, and interfacing and programming
- Some PLC knowledge, I/O capabilities and communication
- Mechanical, electrical, computer, Network (TCIP), and software experience
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical problems
- Ability to read electronic schematics
- Knowledge configuring and supporting Windows XP and 7 Operating Systems
- Knowledge installing and configuring software
- Ability to work effectively and independently w/minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good driving record
- Ability to lift up to 65 lbs.
- Ability to travel within assigned region
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Paid time off
Tuition reimbursement thru advanced degrees
…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.