Telford, United Kingdom
The Applications Manager will be responsible for operational leadership of the UK Applications team.
The Applications Manager will report to the Operations Director.
- Scheduling demos for application team
- Coaching and management of people
- Occasionally carrying out hands-on demos
- Responsible for the results of the Applications department as defined in the Goals and responsibilities set
- Delivery of all Applications task on time, on cost and to the required quality
- Strategic planning of resources including external collaboration development to support surge demand
- Customer satisfaction resulting from Application tasks
- Managing and reporting performance and issues in line with the goals and responsibilities set
- Contributing to the technical contents of quotes where required ready for the sales team to construct and manage the quote
- Must have Hexagon applications software experience – PC-DMIS ideally
- Must demonstrate leadership qualities (3+ years management experience)
- Customer facing experience (sales, apps etc.)
- Technical engineering background (software, mechanical etc.) must read technical drawings
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.