What’s New in QUINDOS 2022.2
One-click PMI inspection planning and much more
New Plots for ISO 10360-5
With the new version of ISO 10360 acceptance tests for CMMs, QUINDOS provides new plots.
Improved identification within the measurement documentation, highlighting which standard version was used during the acceptance test. Use of the respective valid identifier depending on the standard
Ongoing UI harmonisation for special geometries
New UI for Linear Broaches special geometry. Linear broaches are cutting tools with raised teeth of differing sizes and profile forms They are used for the production of form-fitting connections such as the fir tree profile for Blisk discs.
Harmonization of reports
Improved reports for Cylindrical Gears
- A uniform layout will be used for all reports from now on.
- All relevant gear parameters of the special geometry are now listed in the report header.
- Likewise, for all reports, the pictogram area for all plots has been added to inform about the measurement strategy used.
- This guarantees uniform identification of the evaluations at a glance - whether profiles, helix or pitch measurement and evaluationHarmonization of reports Tolerance zone Ø and SØ is now supported
QUINDOS 2022.2 runs on 64-bit Windows® 10.
This version of QUINDOS is supported on the following operating system·Windows 10, 64-bit
The minimum requirement is Windows® 10 Version 20H2
The recommended version is Windows® 10 Version 21H2.
The latest I++ Simulator Release Version 2021R1 is recommended.
The 3DReshaper version Meteor 2018 MR1 (188.8.131.52393) is recommended.
Microsoft .NET Framework
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows is required.
The QUINDOS installer will install it for you.
We recommend the following hardware configuration when using the QUINDOS software package including CAD options and when using QUINDOS with the QUINDOS Reshaper option or the I++Simulator software package:
- Processor: Intel® Xeon® W-2125 4,0 GHz, 4,5 GHz Turbo, 4-Core, 8,25 MB Cache
- RAM: 32 GB DDR4-RDIMM (4 x 8 GB), 2.666 MHz
- Graphics card: Nvidia Quadro RTX4000, 8 GB, 3DP, VirtualLink
- Hard drive: 1 x 256 GB SSD HD, 1 x 2 TB SATA HD
- Monitor: 2 x 24 inch HD Monitors (resolution 1920 x 1080)
We recommend a second TFT-Monitor when using CAD functionalities and when using QUINDOS with the QUINDOS Reshaper option or the environment I++Simulator.
A second network interface card is required for communication with the measuring machine.
Please check whether or not a serial interface is required for connecting to your measuring device. This may be the case on older measuring machines.
Please also note the information in the Release Notes of the QUINDOS Release Version 2022.2.
SMA (Software Maintenance Agreement)
We recommend purchasing a current Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) in order to avail of the newest QUINDOS functions and latest updates.
Please note, a valid software license agreement is required to use this version.
2022.2 can be used with a valid SMA contract dates from (and including) 31 June 2021.
The SMA end date is checked during the installation process.
QUINDOS 2022.2 contains numerous improvements and fixes in the basic package and individual QUINDOS modules. Contact your local Hexagon branch or dealer for further information.
The SMA also enables ongoing access to technical Support and Service.