Technical Support Administrator
North Kingstown, RI, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a Technical Support Administrator for our North Kingstown, Rhode Island location.
As the Technical Support Administrator, you will be responsible for generating and verifying accuracy of all software licenses deployed at both customers and employee DEMO purposes. The Technical Support Administrator with assist the team with research in relation to software license validation as well as database management of these software assets. You will review and organize cases into proper queues in the business system.
- Answering calls from customers regarding license information
- Generate new software licenses to support remote location with new software sales
- Validate and update existing software licenses renewed through maintenance programs, trail extensions and demos
- Database entry/maintenance
- Organize analytics of software license types and status
- Coordinate and interface with various departments
- Outstanding telephone manner
- Ability to research and problem-solve
- Superior database management skills
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-5 years of high-volume customer interaction
- Proficient with all MS Office programs
- Experience with ERP systems a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are living the latest technology and making a quality difference in our world!
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off
At this time we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ►M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant.
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”