Sr. Sales Representative
Wixom, MI, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon Metrology Inc. is looking for a Sr. Sales Representative that will assist in growing the North America business for the Q-DAS Product Line and supporting the Smart Factory (SFx) initiative. The candidate will need to understand both the needs and requirements of existing and potential customers, develop solutions based on Q-DAS and Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence products, and generate proposals which provide customers with the necessary tools and knowledge to improve their business results. This individual will drive and manage the entire sales process, including sales forecasting, negotiating pricing and contractual agreements, account resource allocation, and closing the sale.
- Engage directly with customers to understand their quality related needs and position relevant Q-DAS products
- Partner with technical Applications Engineers to demonstrate and validate the Q-DAS solutions
- Work with the Commercial Operations Managers to build territory/customer plans and campaigns to achieve and exceed orders goals
- Maintain an up-to-date forecast in SalesForce.com
- Support Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence in its business development strategy for the Q-DAS product line
- Coordinate with administrative and professional service teams for customer success
- Manage customer relationships and develop customers who will advocate for the company products
- Providing increased value to existing customers by providing additional modules and solutions
- Minimum of 7 years of sales related experience with enterprise level sales
- Proven track record with executive level contacts
- Good communication skills in interacting with customers
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently
- Goal directed, problem solving, positive work approach
- Available to travel up to 60% (Domestic)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Knowledge of SPC or statistical quality methods
- Knowledge of CRM, Salesforce.com or other customer and project documentation software
- Bilingual skills a plus (English is required, followed by Spanish or German)
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”