Albany, NY, Vereinigte Staaten
As a Service Technician you will be responsible for installing and serving a variety of Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM), machine tools and accessories.
- Installation and machine maintenance, which includes diagnosis, repairs, certifications and re-calibration of various machines at customer sites
- Perform service calls at customer sites to correct problems involving company products, diagnoses and corrects the problems.
- Provides technical support to other service representatives and customers
- Ensures prompt preparation and completion of service and expense reporting related to assigned duties
- Provides the highest customer satisfaction while representing Hexagon in a professional manner
- Assembly, disassembly, leveling, diagnosis, and repair of mechanical issues
- Diagnosis, troubleshooting, and repair of control systems
- Associates Degree preferred or equivalent combination of technical courses and experience
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Mechanical, electrical, computer, and software experience
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to travel up to 90%
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”