Wichita, KS, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a Sales Engineer for our Elgin, Illinois location.
As the Sales Engineer for Articulated Arm Measurement Systems you will use your technical and commercial expertise to act consultatively with a variety of industrial customers to develop valuable solutions and foster long-term relationships. You will champion the “Hexagon Advantage” with every customer toward ensuring that customers’ needs are met with the appropriate Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence products and services. This is a high level complex sales role that requires professionalism and a technical aptitude. The ability to build a rapport with and communicate well with many levels of decision makers is critical.
- Performing effective demonstrations of company products
- Being the primary point-of-contact for customers, from sale through installation
- Fostering long-term relationships with key customers
- Being an effective advocate for customer at all stages of the sales process and the catalyst for customer satisfaction
- Creating long-term plans for development of sales territory
- Increasing market share through reliable forecasting and delivery of profitable orders
- Monitoring the local market, customer trends, and industry developments
- Supporting various distribution channels in the geographic area
- Participating in determination of market potential, forecasting, and regional sales strategy
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 years of sales experience in an industrial environment
- 3 years business experience
- Technical ability to perform effective product demonstrations
- Strong Metrology background and aptitude
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Willingness to travel, up to 75%
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”