Wixom, MI, Vereinigte Staaten
As a Repair Technician you will be responsible for mechanical and electronic repairs on all models of either Arms or Trackers to applicable standards.
- Understand the Hexagon Metrology Portable Service ISO 17025 Quality System
- Ability to diagnose and repair all mechanical and electrical repairs on Arms and Trackers
- Ability to process part orders via SMax as needed to repairs of all Arms and Trackers
- Maintain company equipment in good working order
- Ensure equipment selected for use is calibrated and current
- Understanding of SMax and can complete SMax calibration reports
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Understanding of circuits and electronics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
11 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”