Customer Relations Sales Support Administrator
North Kingstown, RI, Vereinigte Staaten
As the Customer Relations Sales Support Administrator, you will interact by telephone and email with customers. In this role you will assist the Customer Relations Group with various administrative functions to help fulfill customers' needs and expectations.
- Support the Customer Relations Group with day-to-day operations
- Generate proposals, create templates and collect account data
- Database entry/maintenance
- Assist with license modification and creation
- Contact customers to gather billing information
- Assist with quarterly sales campaign materials
- Maintain reports and spreadsheets with a high degree of accuracy
- Coordinate and interface with various departments
- Gather information about market trends in regional and industry sectors to be used for developing sales campaigns and strategies
- Answer 800 telephone line, identify needs and direct calls to the appropriate contact
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-5 years of related experience support a sales team
- Ability to work positively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding telephone manner
- Experience with Excel, Word, Outlook and Access
- Experience with ERP systems, BPCS or LX a plus
- PowerPoint experience a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are living the latest technology and making a quality difference in our world!
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ►M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant.
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”