Customer Relations Representative
North Kingstown, RI, Vereinigte Staaten
The Customer Relations Representative is be a front-line employee, interacting by telephone and email with customers. The CRG Representative is responsible for contacting existing customers to ensure software and hardware maintenance agreements are renewed annually and introduce and sell additional metrology solutions.
Responsibilities will include
- Contacting customers daily to secure orders resulting in increased SMA/HMA revenue, promoting new products and services and collecting customer information to identify new products and solutions.
- Generating sales proposals, database entry and maintenance, maintaining reports and spreadsheets.
- Generating highly-qualified sales opportunities for regional sales teams by contacting customers on a specific campaign tool.
- Performing professional remote software demonstrations for existing customers that result in software renewals and purchases.
- Continuously developing knowledge of new products, services and sales best practice methods.
- Assisting customers with general inquiries and concerns or problems.
- Processing orders and performing follow-up activities required to complete order deliveries (i.e. including but not limited to database updates, coordinating license file updates, requesting services, etc.).
- Tracking territory sales progress, forecasting and pipeline creation
- Identifying and organizing analytical information on quarter end results, market trends and competitive threats within a territory.
- Coordinating and interfacing with other departments.
- Gathering information and communicating it clearly to others.
- Answering all 800 telephone lines when a coordinator is not available; identifying needs and directing calls to the appropriate group/contact.
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-3 years related experience in sales/account management environment
- Identifying customers’ needs for a technical product line
- Strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication abilities
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding telephone manner, follow-through and questioning skills required
- Ability to work positively in a team, supporting group goals and overcoming challenges
- Confidence, professionalism, strong customer service and telephone skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Superior skills with all Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access)
- Experience managing databases
- Prior experience selling high technology products and services a plus
- Experience with ERP systems, BPCS or LX a plus
- PowerPoint experience a plus
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are living the latest technology and making a quality difference in our world!
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”