Technical Support Engineer
Technical Service and Support,
MI, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Technical Support Engineer for our Detroit location.
Description: The Technical Support Engineer will provide technical support and services with an emphasis on Adams along with other packages.
- Provide technical support & services via phone, email, and web communications. Emphasis is on Adams View, Adams Solver and Adams Flex.
- Thoroughly document product issues, close collaboration with colleagues in Product Development, Services, Presales & other departments.
- Ability to create and/or deliver training classes and technical seminars on new and important topics to customers.
- Work with the Consulting Services team on consulting projects alongside the main support responsibilities as and when required.
- Work with the Product Development team on PD projects alongside the main support responsibilities as and when required.
- Drive product evolution and quality via feedback to other groups in the company.
- Define and promote industry best practices leveraging Hexagon tools.
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Minimum of a master’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of recent professional experience in engineering using commercial CAE tools
- Experience with Adams a must
- Experience with Finite Element is essential along with MBD tools.
- Experience in aerospace or the automotive industry (desirable).
- Familiarity with control system applications (Matlab Simulink) (desirable).
- Experience with Python, Matlab, Fortran and C (desirable).
- Solid foundation in numerical methods used in Computer Aided Engineering (desirable).
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Committed to continuous process improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated towards task completion, minimal supervision required.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none.
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”