Customer Relations Administrator
Irvine, CA, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Customer Sales Representative on a contract to hire basis. This position is fully remote.
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory
As a member of Vero Software’s CSR Team, the CSR will be responsible for developing qualified opportunities, building a business pipeline by making outbound calls to and establishing ongoing relationships with machining shops and manufacturing companies utilizing CNC machinery. The CSR will engage prospective customers in a conversation about their manufacturing and CNC Programming challenges which may then lead to an introduction of Vero Software’s CAD CAM products and related consulting and training services. Additionally, this position will follow up on marketing activities, lead generation campaigns and other communications campaigns. This position is supported by training and provides opportunity for professional growth and career advancement.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Meet daily/weekly quotas of outbound calls
- Maintain relationships through a variety of media including (but not limited to): e-mail, calls, LinkedIn, and other social media channels
- Meet weekly quota of appointments set for senior members of the team
- Meet appointment quality goals measured by conversion to opportunities and sales
- Maintain Salesforce.com CRM which tracks all sales activity
- Create quotations and proposals based on customer requirements
- Support marketing campaigns and activities within sales territory
- Inside sales / phone based sales experience.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of cold calls per day.
- Demonstrated ability to sell software and solutions over the phone.
- Ability to create personalized introductions through cold e-mail outreach.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook and a focus on quality.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, and Power Point.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 1+ years phone based sales experience
- Performance at or above quota, top 20% of peer group
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none.
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Training Opportunities…and so much more.
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”