Support and Services Manager, Sheet Metal Solutions
Technical Service and Support,
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Support and Service Manager.At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
The Support and Service Manager develops objectives, processes, policies, and programs for the activities of the Tech Support group. Develops and manages overall company support policies and procedures including input and responsibilities of other departments.Responsibilities:
- Create, monitor, and publish Tech Support Metrics.
- Continuously improve Tech Support response time and quality of response.
- Develop and implement training and advancement programs for tech support team.
- Develop and implement Tech Support tools.
- Continuously improve support ticket/knowledgebase tool for customer incident reporting, tracking and resolution.
- Continuously improve knowledgebase content.
- Engage the entire HMI organization in the customer experience of Tech Support.
- Develop product knowledge via HMU, Classroom coursework, & scheduled training.
- Lead, develop and mentor the Tech Support team.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels.
- Responsible for participation as directed in continuous improvement projects that positively affect safety, quality, and/or productivity, or other process improvements as identified by management.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the efforts of the staff toward the accomplishment of overall objectives and strategies.
- Support and participate in continuous improvement activities that positively affect safety, the environment, quality, reliability, and productivity or improve the overall suitability and effectiveness of the management system, its processes, and products.
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- BS in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics, or technical field, or equivalent combination of education and coordinate measuring or Statistical Process Control (SPC) software
- Experience with project teams and Technical Support best practices
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter with a technical aptitude.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in MS products
- Parature or Service Cloud preferred
- Eight years’ experience in development of Tech Support processes and procedures.
- Three years’ experience in Technical Support Supervision or Management.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none.
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”