Novi, MI, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Consulting Engineer for our Novi, MI location.At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
The Consulting Engineer will oversee support and maintenance of MSC’s suite of CAE products on to customers’ HPC environment. Responsibilities:
- The candidate will directly contribute to the CAE/HPC team through integration across the HPC environment where multiple CAE applications are running.
- Monitor day to day job submission from different CAE users across the organization and pro-actively take corrective actions, as and when required.
- Run benchmark CAE jobs on HPC as and when required for testing various scenarios.
- Must be collaborative team player who will work closely with business, internal customers including CAE engineers, project managers, analysts, and IT leadership.
- Good problem-solving skills with minimal supervision.
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Mechanical / Automotive engineer with excellent CAE experience and programming background.
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of experience in the CAE business environment dealing directly with customers/stake holders.
- Good knowledge and understanding of MSC Nastran concepts and solution types. Familiarity with MSC’s other CAE software tools such as Actran, CAEfatigue, Digimat etc.
- Working experience on Linux RHEL and shell scripting.
- Experience with cluster parallel processing, HPC job submission and process optimization.
- Knowledge of HPC job scheduling tools such as PBS Pro.
- Experience in programming such as Shell scripting and Python
- Understanding of CAE simulation lifecycle from pre-processing to post-processing.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none.
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”