Front Desk Administrator- Novi
Novi, MI, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Front Desk Administrator for our Novi, MI location.At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
The Front Desk Administrator provides administrative and clerical support to ensure the efficient operation of the office and various departments
- Greets visitors and signs them in and out
- Checks and distributes packages, documents, and various correspondence
- Sorts, files, and maintains filing systems (Vendors, Menus, Maps, etc.)
- Prepares and sends outgoing mail and correspondence (Sales, Applications), and company Invoices
- Photocopies, scans, and faxes as required
- Updates and maintains contact lists for the Center & region
- Gathers specified information and compiles routine reports
- Answers incoming calls and routes to correct individuals and departments
- Be the face and liaison for the various departments within Hexagon’s facilities and Solutions Centers
- Maintains look, cleanliness & safety of the high traffic reception area
- Assist with travel arrangements
- Other relevant duties as assigned
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 plus years of related job experience
- Experience making domestic and international travel arrangements
- Professional telephone presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Creative, analytical, and driven
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”