Business Operations Analyst
Sales and Dealer Management,
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Business Operations Analyst.At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
The Business Operations Analyst evaluates how our company operates in order to provide recommendations on how we can improve efficiency and effectiveness across our organization. Key responsibilities includes managing projects and conducting continuous improvement responsibilities, with a goal of driving process efficiency and customer satisfaction. The Business Operations Analyst will work with management to identify issues, prioritize project resources and drive positive change in the organization. The Business Operations Analyst will foster a culture of accountability, data-driven decision making and continuous improvement. Responsibilities:
- Identify and analyze process inefficiencies across the organization; develop and implement solutions and improvements; monitor and continually improve upon processes.
- Lead the OKR (Objectives & Key Results) goal-setting process for the organization, ensuring that goals are being set properly, coaching employees on OKR best practice and helping teams find the data they need to set excellent goals.
- Lead continuous improvement activities that positively affect safety, the environment, quality, reliability, and productivity or improve the overall suitability and effectiveness of the management system, its processes and products across the service organization.
- Analyze and review data in order to report results and make data driven decisions.
- Establish baseline metrics and analytics, collaborate with the Senior Leadership team to track and report all key performance indicators against annual, quarterly and monthly goals. Establish and maintain management dashboards, regional reports, and executive review documents that will drive business outcomes.
- Invent new ways to define and measure program effectiveness and organizational productivity
- Support organizational policies related to safety, environmental protection, housekeeping, etc. within area of responsibility.
- Able to distill, cater, and communicate complex analysis and insights to senior leaders, both verbally and in writing
- Projects driven from value streams and transformation of the culture in all levels of the organization.
- Works effectively both alone and as the leader, or member of, a cross-functional project team with minimal supervision.
- Identify areas of the business that demand attention, perform gap analysis, and then perform projects/activities to close the gap.
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Proven work experience as an Analyst, Project Manager or similar role. Related experience in a services and/or manufacturing-focused role is a plus.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience using project management, Salesforce and OKR software (Monday.com, Ally.io, etc)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to use hard data to back up assumptions and recommendations
- Prior experience with successful change management tools used to impact the culture of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Green/Black Belt Certification in Lean Six Sigma a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate a plus
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none.
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”