Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Scrum Master. The ideal candidate will be in Detroit, Atlanta, or Toronto.Description:
As a Scrum Master you will be responsible for supporting 2 Agile Teams by leading team meetings, implementing best practices, removing impediments, and fostering an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement. You will strive to deliver high-quality product functionality on time to market, in alignment with strategic goals while meeting the customer needs.A track record of approaching challenges innovatively along with strong interpersonal skills are also critical success factors for this role. Candidates must be able to “get in the trenches” to work collaboratively with colleagues in a matrix environment to drive all aspects of this activity. Responsibilities:
- Facilitate and lead Agile team events across multiple (2-3) teams
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, and best practices in the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Ensure your product owners and teams are using effective techniques to manage the product backlog and story definitions.
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, planning, and other agile event related meetings.
- Track and communicate team velocity and progress.
- Remove impediments that may obstruct your teams progress toward their delivery goals.
- Share information in a transparent and collaborative manner.
- Foster open and productive discussions to create better understanding and solutions.
- Promotes SAFe quality practices
Education and/or Experience
- PC-DMIS experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable speaking before small groups
- Proficient with MS Office
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Creative, analytical, and driven
- Works independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to travel up to 70%, domestic
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or business related Technical Discipline, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Prior experience on a scrum team
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Experience with successful Agile, SAFe techniques
- Ability to work with and lead a team
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Self-starter with excellent time management and organization skills.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none.
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”