Digital Media Strategist
Marketing and Communication,
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Digital Media Strategist.At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
The Digital Media Strategist is responsible for developing the paid media marketing campaign strategy inclusive of PPC and Social for the company. The role is responsible for creating and optimizing paid and organic media to help drive growth and success for our digital campaigns, creating and enhancing the presence of Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division, devising strategies to drive online traffic, improving usability, design, content, and conversion. Responsibilities:
- Developing, executing, and optimizing cutting-edge social media campaigns form conception to launch
- Working cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization
- Providing ongoing actionable insights into performance to relevant stakeholders
- Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant social media KPIs
- Working with agency partners, building out social campaign strategies for various platforms and overseeing the day-to-day execution and optimization
- Overseeing and managing the overall budget for paid media
- Conducting in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
- Development of the social media strategies to drive online traffic to the web through industry specific social media platforms, plus increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid social and PPC, Display & remarketing.
- Ability to work with several stakeholders and ensure effective collaboration and communication.
- Management of brand and reputation among all internal and external stakeholders, using traditional and innovative communication techniques.
- Managing relationships with external agencies to ensure all marketing activity supports business objectives.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, and other paid search platforms.
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels.
- Analyzing trends and making data-driven decisions.
- Making creative suggestions for advertising templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on Google Ads and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists & provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree or technical degree in commercial art or equivalent combination of educational and work experience
- 4 – 7 years’ experience in relevant position
- Minimum of 5 years digital paid media & 2 years in social media.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and a good understanding of how PPC fits within the marketing mix.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads campaigns.
- Utilize presentation software to create effective presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable speaking and interacting with others
- Proficient with MS Office
- Creative, analytical, and driven
- Works independently as well as in a team environment
- Less than 10% travel
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none.
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”