Sales Director-Ground Vehicle
Sales and Dealer Management,
Detroit, MI, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence
division is seeking a Sales Director, Ground Vehicle.Description:
The Sales Director, Ground Vehicle, is responsible for strategy and revenue growth for named accounts within the Ground Vehicle industry. Key duties include implementing sales strategies, coaching sales representatives, and managers to achieve annual targets, and maintain a healthy and accurate forecast. Work closely with global, cross-functional teams to represent the team’s interest and needs.Responsibilities:
- Design and manage the Ground Vehicle team’s strategy and direction to deliver the quarterly and full-year revenue goals and objectives, setting the course for long-term business objectives
- Develop and refine Strategic Account Plan process and implement with the team
- Recruit, retain, and nurture your team of experienced sales professionals with high potential and strong performance history
- Act as the Ground Vehicle evangelist within Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, collaborating closely with key stakeholders across the organization to execute the go-to-market plan
- Drive growth and exceed the sales plan through a balanced allocation of resources and sales strategy
- Contribute and drive revenue delivery on target in accordance with committed annual plan
- Lead business reviews with internal teams
- Initiate and lead customer executive meetings to promote Hexagon vision and demonstrate commitment to customer success
- Identify key customer challenges and drivers to transformation
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 3 – 5 years in a Sales Leadership position
- Experience with Ground Vehicle a plus
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Direct sales experience, preferably in technology product environment. Strong preference for Enterprise sales experience
- Experience leading a team that successfully prospects resulting in significant pipeline and win rates
- Client focused and highly organized.
- Willing to be flexible and adapt within a growing company and changing environment.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that's second to none.Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) 401k
with employer match Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Tuition Reimbursement Training Opportunities
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M / F / Vet / Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”