Applications Engineer- Software
IL, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence, division is seeking an Applications Engineer- Software. The Applications Engineer- Software will focus on our ESPRIT Software.
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
As an Applications Engineer- Software you will use your technical skills to identify and provide dependable solutions for our diverse customer base. The Applications Engineer is the first line of support for our ESPRIT product line and is responsible for providing complete customer satisfaction regarding the use and implementation of our superior CAD/CAM software solutions.
- Pre-sale and post-sale technical support
- Collaborate with software development team to drive core product growth
- Develop custom software solutions for customers and industry partners
- Create and present technical training curriculums
- Travel to customer and industry partner facilities to execute projects and conduct advanced technical training sessions. Up to 30% travel time per year
- Cultivate an array of business relationships within the manufacturing sector
- BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- CAD/CAM Experience
- Experience with CNC machining, part programming and knowledge of the manufacturing industry a Plus!
- Cross functional team collaboration
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Pragmatic problem solving
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
401k with generous employer match
Pre-tax Benefits Accounts (HSA, FSA, DFSA)
Flexible Paid Time Off Programs
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”