Regional Sales Associate
Sales and Dealer Management,
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Regional Sales Associate for the Western US and Canada region.At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
Description: The Regional Sales Associate is a function within Hexagon’s Product Software-NCSIMUL organization. The Regional Sales Associate is responsible for the day-to-day management of the defined territory and overall success of the NCSIMUL group in the Western region of the United States and Canada. The Regional Sales Associate is responsible for achieving and exceeding revenue goals and overall customer satisfaction. This includes working with Order Entry, Production, Applications Engineering, and Customer Service to ensure that we offer a best-in-class customer experience. Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed annual revenue targets for assigned territory
- Participate in business planning activities for the NCSIMUL Software products
- Ensure a high level of technical support services are provided in support of the sales and marketing effort.
- Work with OEM and Reseller Channels to maximize sales and assist in software demonstrations
- Evaluate customer needs and develop corresponding solutions across multiple aspects of the customer’s requirements
- Report any observed deficiencies and requested product improvements
- Identify additional sales opportunities outside of traditional channels.
- Work collaboratively with all available resources including Applications Engineers, Marketing, Inside Sales and others to identify, advance, and close sales.
- Provide customer feedback to Development for new product innovations and product development.
- Act as point of contact and provide support to customers before and after the sale
- Ability to perform a basic demonstration of the software
- Set up and conduct seminars and webinars
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in Engineering or Manufacturing Technology
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years paid work experience within the manufacturing industry and/or in B2B Sales
- Have a good working knowledge of CNC machinery and manufacturing methods
- Salesforce experience required.
- Travel requirements – up to 75%.
- Ability to work independently, self-starter
- Holds self to high personal standards of integrity and professionalism
- Sales experience with software
- Experience with CAM software and an understanding of G-Code Simulation Software is a plus
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant.
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”