Marketing Manager- Devices
Marketing and Communication,
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence, division is seeking a Marketing Manager- Devices.
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
We are looking for a results-oriented Marketing lead with proven expertise in setting strategy, executing targeted marketing programs, and achieving growth objectives.This position will require someone with innate curiosity who will be eager to learn the ins-and-outs of our complex business, products, and go-to-market strategy and identify creative ways to raise the visibility of the brand and what we do. The ideal candidate will thrive at the intersection of creative and analytics, demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, has high standards, great attention to detail, and a passion for taking things to the next level! Responsibilities:
- Working with leadership, develop strategic go to market plan for the metrology devices business
- Understand your audience and how to reach them, identify the primary ‘channels’ you’ll use to reach them
- Collaborate with sales on market opportunity, program launches and opportunities to drive growth.
- Remain aligned, when possible, to One MI mission – we have an opportunity to expand beyond hardware services and training and this role will help define how we accomplish this.
- Working with Digital marketing, sales, and Business Units, develop a strategic year-long campaign with clear testing plans for optimization and clear KPIs to manage against. Build corrective action plans when performance is not as expected.
- Everything we do should have a GOAL that is measurable
- Where possible, align with e-Commerce strategy
- Work closely with Business Development team to enable them on campaigns and track the performance of the leads that are passed to them – MQL/SQL conversion %
- Work with the marketing team to provide requests for assistance with copywriting, design, and production of promotional materials
- Ground yourself in the business. Your success is Hexagon’s success.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 8 years’ experience in a business-to-business marketing role, preferably in a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization, motivation, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Project management and planning skills
- Ability to interface well with all levels of the organization and customer base
- Proven ability to manage stakeholder expectations
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Creative, analytical, and metric driven with ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Proficiency with Salesforce (CRM) or similar software
- Experience with electronic marketing technologies (keyword advertising, CRM, marketing automation, e-mail marketing, webinars, etc.)
- Experience in contributing to business focused social media platforms
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Works independently as well as in a team environment
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”