Identity and Access Management Specialist
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence, division is seeking an Identity and Access Management Specialist.At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
In this role you will contribute to the improvement of the security posture and security operations of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence. You will report to the Identity and Access Management Lead and will be part of our organization’s Cyber security function. The Identity and Access Management (IAM) team defines, develops, and implements an IAM strategy that reduces risk and provides resiliency, while being designed to rapidly enable business initiatives. The team is responsible for the effective governance of identity and access security, as well as efficient delivery of IAM services to the rest of the organization. This starts from identity lifecycle management and extends to identity and access management processes. The identities in scope are enterprise identities, consumer and partner identities and privileged identities.
The successful candidate will join this team and will focus on the Customer and Partner Identity systems.
- Act as Service Owner and administer change requests for our IAM platform based on Auth0
- Manage releases between the IAM Development and Production environment and transfer data from test to production as needed
- Manage users, their profile information, metadata, and roles
- Manage roles and permissions
- Manage applications and SSO integrations, as well as 3rd party (customer) identity federations
- Develop and manage extensions to the IAM platform as needed
- Troubleshoot connection issues, authentication issues and escalate as needed to Auth0 for L3.
- Create and maintain email templates and platform templates
- Communicate relevant information to internal stakeholders
- Develop automations as needed to ensure efficient operations
- Develop and maintain documentation such as Processes and Standard Operation Procedures for the IAM domain
- Work on migration and consolidation of distinct IAM solutions within the organization
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Minimum two years of experience working with Auth0
- Minimum two years of development experience in integrating authentication backends with web portals and applications
- Minimum two years of experience in IAM services such as Identity Federation and SSO, and the relevant protocols (OAuth 2.0, SAML, SCIM)
- Understanding of access management concepts such as RBAC and least privilege model
- Understanding of cloud concepts, microservices, authorization and authentication flows, especially in Azure
- Strong communication skills in English. Some international travel may be required.
- Experience with scripting languages for automation
- Understanding of contemporary security concepts and architectures such as zero-trust
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”