Applications Engineer Software
Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking an Applications Engineer- Software.At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
Hexagon NCSIMUL is looking for a dynamic Application Engineer with CNC programming and CAM knowledge/skills. Additionally, the candidate must possess strong client relationship skills to provide project development and management, technical assistance, and onsite training at customer's facility.
- Organizes, builds, and delivers CNC Digital Twins for customer production projects
- Keeps track of delays, quality, and customer satisfaction during and after deliveries
- Supports users as a part of our hot line team, helping with technical installations
- Organizes and delivers customer trainings onsite and online
- Assists the NCSIMUL team and resellers by preparing presentations or targeted demonstrations for prospective end users and their senior management
- Recommends technical solutions, and trains and maintains Digital Twin development knowledge with the local team
- Connects with other production developers at the different offices of Hexagon, located worldwide
- Attends a variety of sales situations such as customer meetings, trade shows, and conferences as required by management
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Must possess U.S. citizenship per customer requirements (for clearance reasons)
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of G-code for CNC machining and CAM is required
- Knowledge in computer programming language and logics (such as C/C++/C#, or Python)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Results driven with strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work in teams and with minimum supervision
- Experience with Post‐Processor is a plus
- Previous experience with ESPRIT, Edgecam, WorkNC, Surfcam, Alphacam, Mastercam, NX, CATIA, GibbsCAM, Creo, Powermill, Hypermill, or with another CAM software
- Familiarity with engineering, design and manufacturing processes and terminology.
- Experience programming and/or operating CNC machines
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that's second to none.
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M / F / Vet / Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”