Client Support- Training and Knowledge Intern
Irvine, CA, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Client Support- Training and Knowledge Summer Intern for our Irvine, CA location. Our interns play an integral role in the success of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence.
Provide help and support in the update, review and maintenance of training materials and knowledge base articles and contents. This position will report the manager of the Global Adams & Easy5 Support Team and will work closely with the individual engineers in this team as required.Responsibilities:
- Support the Global Adams & Easy5 Support Team in efforts for updating online and instructor-led training materials.
- Doing voice-over narration for eLearning training materials.
- Review of the language, correctness, status, etc. of the knowledge base content.
- Work closely with the Team individual engineers and manager to understand, carry out and complete internal projects.
- Attend bi-weekly group meetings to provide high-level updates to the whole team.
- Attend specific-topic meetings daily or weekly.
- Communicate properly and frequently to ensure highest efficiency.
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Must be enrolled in a Mechanical, Industrial, or Manufacturing Engineering or other technical degree program and in good academic standing.
- Proficiency in programming strongly preferred.
- Ability to work Monday- Friday, 40 hours per week during the summer break.
- Basic understanding of engineering principles and terminology.
- Good familiarity with MS Office.
- English language proficiency.
- Meticulous and detail oriented.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
401k with employer match
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant.
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”