Regional Sales Manager- Southeast
Sales and Dealer Management,
Charlotte, NC, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Regional Sales, based out of Charlotte and will be responsible for the Southeast region.At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for sending Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence’s ESPRIT CAD/CAM software.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage an independent schedule based on the needs of the sales territory
- Manage and expand sales channels within the sales territory
- Develop new leads into business opportunities
- Nurture existing leads through the entire sales process
- Customer needs analysis and qualification
- Technical demonstrations
- Quoting, and negotiation
- Build and promote strong, relationships with customers, and partners
- Meet monthly sales objectives as defined by the Director of US Sales
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts along their necessary solutions
- Attend US based industry and partner specific trade shows and events
- Collaborate with inhouse R&D, application engineers, customers, and solution partners to help shape future product capabilities
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Degree in mechanical engineering or relatable field
- Strong sales-oriented communication skills
- Commitment to drive the sales process from open to close
- The most successful candidates will have CNC programming, machining, and machine tool industry experience.
- Up to 50% travel, domestic
- Machinist and Machine tool sales experience preferred
- Familiar with CNC Machining, CAD/CAM, and Manufacturing process and automation
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that's second to none.
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M / F / Vet / Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”