Federal Account Manager
Sales and Dealer Management,
DC, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Federal Account Manager in the National Capital Region. At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
The Federal Account Manager is responsible for maximizing profitable revenue through selling to new target prospects and incremental software and services to existing accounts in the assigned geographic territory.
- Prospect for new sales opportunities within assigned territory
- Provide sales support for existing customers as needed
- Identify new incremental business opportunities in existing accounts
- Research and provide relevant presentation to prospects and customers, include ROI, value added MSC differentiating features.
- Provide highly accurate 90-day rolling forecast and 12 month rolling new business pipeline as well as other information as required
- Ability to orchestrate company resources in a team selling environment
- Attain personal quarterly and yearly quotas
- Provide feedback to internal company organizations to improve solution offering
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Engineering, Business, or equivalent experience in technical fields
- 5+ years of successful technical software solutions sales experience
- Experience working with CAE/CAD in manufacturing or technology sector a must
- Proven track record of quota achievement and territory expansion with new business
- Demonstrable experience selling complex technical products and services
- Ability to navigate and network with decision-making units, in mid-size and large accounts
- Proficient in time management, resource management, lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiations and closing
- Highly skilled in accurate forecasting and documenting all aspects of the sales process into a CRM system
- Builds trust relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
- Experience in developing leads and managing large pipelines (4 times annual quota) to achieve quarterly and annual targets
- Self-starter mindset with strong work ethic, customer Oriented, skilled negotiator
- Travel: up to 50%
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”