Regional Sales Manager
Sales and Dealer Management,
OH, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to cover the Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Delaware region.
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
The Regional Sales Manager is a function within Hexagon’s Production Software - Metals organization responsible for the day-to-day management of the defined territory and the overall success of our Production Software group. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for achieving and exceeding revenue goals and overall customer satisfaction. This includes working with Order Entry, Production, Applications Engineering, and Customer Service to ensure that we offer a best-in-class customer experience. The Regional Sales Manager maintains a high standard and provides leadership in the areas of product knowledge, demonstration capabilities, sales professionalism, and customer satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed annual revenue targets for assigned territory.
- Generate sales revenues by performing software demonstrations to existing and prospective customers.
- Work with OEM and Reseller Channels to maximize sales and assist in software demonstrations.
- Evaluate customer needs and develop corresponding solutions across multiple aspects of the customer’s requirements.
- Identify additional sales opportunities outside of traditional channels.
- Work collaboratively with all available resources including Applications Engineers, Marketing, Inside Sales and others to identify, advance, and close sales.
- Provide customer feedback to Development for new product innovations and product development.
- Act as point of contact and provide support to customers before and after the sale.
- Ensure the success of the end user/customer.
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience.
- Documented software sales experience.
- Strong CAM Software background and aptitude.
- Salesforce experience required.
- Travel requirements – up to 75%.
- Ability to work independently, self-starter
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that's second to none.
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M / F / Vet / Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”