Customer Relations Coordinator
Sales and Dealer Management,
North Kingstown, RI, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Customer Relations Coordinator for our North Kingstown, Rhode Island location.
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
The Customer Relations Group Coordinator is be a front-line employee, interacting by telephone and email with customers. The CRG Coordinator assists the CRG team with various administrative functions to help fulfill customers’ needs and expectations.
- Support the CRG team’s day-to-day operations
- Generate proposals, create templates, and collect account data
- Database entry/maintenance
- Contact customers by phone to gather information
- Assist with quarterly sales campaign materials
- Assist with license modifications and creation as needed
- Gather information for CRG Reps about market trends in regional and industry sectors to be used for developing sales campaigns and strategies.
- Coordinate and interface with other departments
- Maintain reports and spreadsheets with a high degree of accuracy
- Gathering information and communicating it clearly to others
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Ability to work independently, outstanding telephone manner, follow-through and questioning skills required
- Confidence, professionalism, strong customer service and telephone skills
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 – 5 years of related experience supporting a sales team
- Ability to work positively in a team, supporting group goals and overcoming challenges
- Ability to research source material to identify inaccuracies and provide solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Superior proven skills with all Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Xcel, Word, Access)
- Experience managing databases
- Experience with ERP systems, BPCS or LX a plus
- PowerPoint experience a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”