Facility and Safety Manager
Assembly and Manufacturing,
Irvine, CA, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence division, is seeking a Facilities/Environmental, Health & Safety Manager for our Irvine, CA locationAt Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools. DescriptionThe Facility / EH&S, Site Manager will oversee and manage facility related concerns and administer the EH&S Management System. Supports the management of certification systems and their processes in conformance with ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO27001. Provides organizational leadership aligned with the company mission statement and environmental policy and ensures safety, quality and productivity standards are maintained.Responsibilities:
- Manage, communicate, and implement policies and establish goals to assist in meeting the requirements of corporate and governmental standards, including OSHA and EPA.
- Review incident reports and assist with the maintenance of OSHA-300, 301, 300A logs.
- Required to incorporate clean work practices in daily working routines.
- Perform periodic facility inspections, prepare necessary corporate and business unit safety reports and report results to management.
- Maintain facility(s) by providing information relevant to the design and construction of facility installation of equipment and the management of all maintenance and repairs of production and facility equipment and recommending improvements.
- Develops and operates within annual operating and capital budgets.
- Manages improvements, buildouts, health and safety, and preventative maintenance of facility(s).
- Represents the department at planning and other management meetings to provide technical assistance and recommendations.
- Provides leadership for implementing environmental, safety, health, quality, and productivity policies and objectives and achieving annual improvement goals for costs and systems implementation.
- Participates in and coordinates internal programs such as, internal communication, auditing, employee training, job analysis and evaluation, employee performance reviews, wage administration, etc.
- Maintain currency with respect to technical and managerial skills by attending training classes, special technical and administration course, independent research, seminars, exhibits and trade events as needed.
- The responsibility for the planning, administration, and supervision of the environmental, safety and health programs for Hexagon and to ensure a safe environment in accordance with our Environmental, Health and Safety policies.
- Conducts training; provides consultations; and oversees vendors providing technical services.
- Prevents incidents by investigating and identifying the root courses of incidents and hazards, developing preventive measures and practices, and preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Responds on a routine basis to emergency codes and advises the first response team on chemical hazards and exposures.
- Comply with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations and legislation.
- Minimizing our environmental impact, through pollution prevention and energy conservation.
- Report on the performance of the environmental management system for management review
- Protect the health and safety and welfare of all.
- Performs all other duties as related.
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity. We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none! Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) 401k with employer match Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Tuition Reimbursement Training Opportunities…and so much more!
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- Minimum five years of experience with building systems maintenance (electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc.)
- NEC Electrical License (AB&C) or trade license(s) (a plus)
- USDOT Hazardous Material Transportation Training and Testing Certification (helpful).
- ASQ Audit Training Certification (helpful).
- Background in ISO-14001 & OHSAS 18001Train the Trainer, Lockout-Tagout Trainer, and Fork Truck Safety Trainer (helpful).
- OSHA Training minimum 10-hour card (helpful).
- First Aid, Adult CPR and AED training (helpful).
- Occasional travel to other facilities
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”