Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Director, Export Compliance.
The ideal candidate will be located in one of the following areas, RI, VA, Atlanta, CA, Dallas, TX, or Irvine, CA.At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Export Compliance Analyst will be responsible for advising on regulatory and compliance risks related to import/export compliance systems including US ITAR and Export Administration Regulations (EAR).Responsibilities:
- Further the export compliance structure through adequate and comprehensive policies, procedures, toolkits, training, and communication
- Provide guidance and assistance to all levels of employees in order administration, purchasing, sales/marketing, engineering, human resources, and finance/accounting in interpreting compliance requirements, and responding to questions and requests
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams comprised of all levels of personnel, including senior management, to embed compliance procedures into business processes and strategic initiatives
- Conduct research and stay abreast of changes in laws and regulations
- Conduct export classifications in conjunction with business unit
- Draft and submit license applications and oversee restricted party screening
- Maintain classification and license registers and ensure adherence to regulatory record keeping
- Manage internal program for handling compliance issues and complete appropriate corrective actions as needed
- Conduct continuous risk assessment, monitoring, and audits of the compliance program
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years working in a professional high technology or defense product supply industry
- In depth knowledge and practical experience working with Export Administration Regulations, and Foreign Trade Regulations, and working knowledge of ITAR
- Accuracy and detail orientated
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of delivering pragmatic, risk-based advice
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none.
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”